Living Well – Promoting Preventive Services
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is offering a set of engaging materials for state Medicaid agencies and other partners to help Medicaid and CHIP beneficiaries understand and access preventive services available to them.
Living Well is a set of outreach and education materials that connects preventive care in the clinical setting with everyday life. The Living Well toolkit features customizable posters, fact sheets, social media posts, and strategies for getting the word out about Medicaid coverage of preventive services.
If you would like to customize these materials and need alternate versions of these files, contact MedicaidCHIPPrevention@cms.hhs.gov.
Email us at MedicaidCHIPPrevention@cms.hhs.gov with questions about the Living Well campaign and to provide feedback on how and where you’ve used the content.
- It’s Your Life. Live it Well.
- Es Tu Vida. Vívela Bien.
- Whatever Your Passion…
- Enjoy all of Life’s Important Moments.
- General Preventive Services Fact Sheet – English
- General Preventive Services Fact Sheet – Spanish
- Check-up Fact Sheet – English
- Check-up Fact Sheet – Spanish
Social Media Graphics
(See Toolkit pgs 20-22 for suggested messages to accompany these graphics)
- Flu Vaccine: “What Flu Season?”
- Well Child Visit: “Smile! You’re Healthy!”
- Regular Checkup: “Celebrate a Clean Bill of Health!”
- Heart: “My Healthy Heart is Hers”
- Share Your Prevention Story: “Tell Us How You’re Living Well”