New & Notable
- Selected Characteristics of 10 States With the Greatest Change in Long-Term Services and Supports System Balancing, 2012–2016
- Medicaid & CHIP May 2019 Application, Eligibility, and Enrollment Data
- CIB: Medicaid Opportunities in the Emergency Triage, Treat, and Transport (ET3) Model
- CIB: Further Guidance on Implementation Electronic Visit Verification
- CIB: New State Flexibilities and Requirements regarding Alternative Benefit Plans (ABP) and Essential Health Benefits (EHB)
Medicaid and CHIP Scorecard Data Refresh
It’s been one year since CMS launched the Medicaid & CHIP Scorecard Initiative. The first Scorecard promoted a significant step to improve transparency and accountability through public reporting. The Scorecard includes measures, many that are voluntarily reported by states, as well as federally reported measures in three areas: (1) State Health System Performance; (2) State Administrative Accountability; and (3) Federal Administrative Accountability. For this targeted refresh, we have updated the National Context and the State Health System Performance pillar pages with the most recently available data.