New & Notable
- Covered Outpatient Drug; Further Delay Of Inclusion Of Territories In Definitions Of State And United States (CMS–2345–IFC3) – Interim Final with Comment
- CIB: 2020 Updates to the Adult and Child Core Health Care Quality Measurement Sets
- CIB: Medicare-Medicaid Integration and Unified Appeals and Grievance Requirements for State Medicaid Agency Contracts with Medicare Advantage Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans (D-SNPs) for Contract Year 2021
- CIB: Further Guidance to Medicaid Bipartisan Budget Act (BBA) of 2018 and changes to Medicaid Provisions Passed in April 2019 – Third Party Liability in Medicaid and CHIP
- Proposed Rule: Medicaid Fiscal Accountability Regulation (MFAR)
2019 Medicaid and CHIP Scorecard Release
CMS recently issued the Fall 2019 Medicaid & CHIP (MAC) Scorecard. The MAC Scorecard is designed to increase public transparency and accountability about the programs’ administration and outcomes. Using the most recently available data, CMS has updated the Scorecard by expanding the data in the national context pages and adding measures to the state health system performance and the state and federal administrative accountability pillars.