Data Analytics to Support Program Operations
The Data Analytics MAC Learning Collaborative provides a forum for states and officials from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to consider how data analytics can be used to evaluate Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) outcomes, drive continuous improvement, and enhance transparency and accountability.
The facilitation team is working closely with states and CMS staff to provide technical assistance in the reporting of Medicaid and CHIP eligibility and enrollment performance indicators. Collection and analysis of these indicators supports program officials in tracking the effects of the eligibility simplifications, systems modernization, and coverage expansions created by the Affordable Care Act.
Facilitators and Subject Matter Experts
- Allison Barrett, Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research
- Maggie Colby, Senior Researcher, Mathematica Policy Research
- Lisa Schottenfeld, Analyst, Mathematica Policy Research
Lead Subject Matter Expert
- Megan Renfrew, Performance Indicator Team Lead, Intergovernmental and External Affairs Group, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Julia Hinckley, Senior Policy Advisor, Children and Adults Health Programs Group, Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services